Portable UV Steriliser Bag UVC LED Germicidal 3 Minute Disinfection Travel Tank
This LED Deep UVC Steriliser Bag adopts professional UVC ultraviolet technology and LED light to effectively disinfect and sterilise personal items, killing up to 99.9% of bacteria.
UVC light is germicidal, which means it deactivates the DNA of bacteria and other pathogens, thus effectively destroying them and preventing them from multiplying.
A handy, quality and stylish bag , similar to a toiletries or travel bag, designed to be USB powered supplied, and to be used conveniently, anywhere at anytime to provide sanitised and sterilised articles.
- Quick disinfection - only 3 minutes
- CE, Certified
- Built-in safety and automatic shut off
- Built in power supply battery
- Portable, lightweight and easy to use
- Can be used a travel bag
- Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria
- Can be used on beauty tools, textile products, plastic, metal glass and ceramics
Get Yours Today with FREE Shipping!
- Place partition holder to the bottom of the bag
- Place dry articles in bag - preferably standing to avoid overlapping of items for an all round clean
- Plug into USB power supply
- Zip up and Switch on
- Watch the ultraviolet work through he transparent opening
- Switches off after 3 minutes
- Colour: Blue
- Model: HSG-S002
- Material: PU Leather
- External Dimensions (cm): 26 (L) x 21 (W) x 16 (H)
- Internal Dimensions (cm): 25 (L) x 20 (W) x 15(H)
- Weight: 660g
- Input Voltage: DC 5V
- Nominal Capacity: 4000mAh 3.7V/10.4Wh
- LED beads: 12 Pieces
- Wavelength: 260~280nm
- Baby Products - ( Dummies, bottle nipples, toys, bibs, blankets etc.)
- Personal Products - ( Nail clippers and files, razors, watches, rings etc.)
- Electronics - ( Mobile phones, laptops, keyboard and mouse, ear and headphones etc.)
- Household - ( Masks, pens, cutlery, playing cards, etc.)
- 1x LED Ultraviolet UVC Steriliser Bag
- 1x Built in USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Partion Holder
- 1x Users Manual
Do not stare or come in contact with direct UV light sources.
Long time exposure to UV light has the potential hazard of burning eyes or cause skin irritation.
Inhaling ozone for an extended period ca damage respiratory tract.