100g Pure Australian Beeswax Natural Blocks Unrefined Skin Candle Wax
Orku Beeswax is sourced from local Australian farmers. 100% Australian, pure, and natural. It is free from chemicals, preservatives, radiation, and is unprocessed and unrefined.
Our yellow raw beeswax has a natural and distinct honey aroma, and is of optimum cosmetic grade quality. Versatile, it can be used for various applications, from candle making to lip balms and for skin conditions and ailments.
Features and Benefits
- Cosmetic grade
- 100% Australian beeswax from local Brisbane bees
- No added chemicals
- No preservatives
- No radiation
- Raw, natural and unrefined
- Aromatherapy -
- Beeswax is known for its long, slow, clean smoke-less burn, exuding the aroma of honey, facilitating the elimination of airborne pollutants and promoting overall health of body and mind.
- Cosmetically -
- Hydrates, conditions and soothes itchiness and irritation
- Exfoliates, repairs damage
- promotes skin's regeneration
- Diminishes the appearance of signs of aging
- Creates long-lasting protective barrier against environmental pollutants
- Nourishes and softens hair, promoting hair's lustre
- Medicinally -
- Helps soothe and facilitate healing of abrasions
- Provides skin with a layer of protection anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The yellow colour of our beeswax may vary throughout the year, depending on the bees forage (food they eat). Essentially, this means the colour of the beeswax you receive may be slightly different to the images on our listing.
Due to the nature of our beeswax, irregular sized, rustic cut blocks/chunks, will be sent to you. We will endeavour to cut the block in solid one piece however this isn't always achievable. We will make up the weight needed by adding any extra smaller blocks for the weight required.